Search This Blog

26 March 2015

Thanks for the tragedy, I need it for my art



Mi preparo per Milano: domani è il grande giorno!
Spero che il test d'ammissione all'università vada a buon fine, in bocca al lupo a me!
P.S.: Avete già visto il trailer del nuovo documentario dedicato a Kurt Cobain?

I'm packing up, I'm going to Milan: tomorrow is The Day!
Hope the admission test goes well, good luck to me!
P.S.: Have you already seen the trailer of the new documentary about Kurt Coban?


TOP - ZARA
BOYFRIEND JEANS - Levi's @ ASOS
SHOES - Converse All Stars
SUNGLASSES - eBay







Ph | A.K.

2 comments:

  1. Those glasses are just so nice <3 It looks good on you.

    Looking forward to see more of your posts. Do you have an instagram account? Maybe we could follow each other. Let me know by leaving a comment on my blog or sending me a request. I'll follow back :) Thanks!

    IG: @shairangelique

    Have a nice day!

    xoxo,
    SHAIRA
    www.missdream-girl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...