Search This Blog

03 August 2015

Californication



Il kimono e il top di pizzo che vedete nelle foto li ho presi su DressLink,
uno shop online che propone i trend del momento a prezzi molto bassi.
E' stato un affarone, entrambi i capi sono indispensabili per l'Estate!

I took the kimono and the lace top that you can see in the photos from DressLink
a shop online where you can find the trends of the moment at cheap prices.
I was really lucky, they are both two indispensable items for Summer!


KIMONO - DressLink
CROP TOP - DressLink
SANDALS - Boohoo
ROUND GLASSES - OASAP









4 comments:

  1. Such a pretty look dear! Your shoes are very cool and love the crop top! :)
    Simimaus

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool look! Have a nice day :)

    I follow you!
    If you comment my post, I will comment your five posts!
    www.sandrakopko.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i absolutely love this look! i want everything in this outfit! if you're interested at all in collabing with me, please let me know. thanks for the message on ifb :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that kimono! The way you styled it is super cute too!!! XO
    -Lauren Blair
    www.prefertobedemure.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...