Search This Blog

07 November 2015

Not today



Il mio primo mese da matricola è stato abbastanza frenetico: 
nuova città, nuovi amici, nuovi corsi da frequentare...

L'università occupa gran parte del mio tempo, ma sono sicura che
riuscirò a trovare presto il ritmo giusto per conciliare studio e svago.
A breve posterò le foto dei posti meravigliosi che ho visitato in queste settimane!



My first month as freshman was pretty tiring:
new city, new friends, new subjects to study...

University keeps me very busy at the moment, but I'm sure that I'll 
find the right way to enjoy my little free time.
I'll also post the photos of the amazing places that I visited in these weeks! 


ARMY JACKET - CNDirect
MESH TOP - Boohoo
TIE-DYE SHORTS - DIY
CREEPERS - Underground
ROUND GLASSES - eBay










16 comments:

  1. You look great, I absolutely love the jacket ♥
    tipscapsule.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! You look lovely dear!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this outfit. Good luck at University!

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice coat
    new post;
    http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/2015/11/fall-favorite-lace-up.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your coat!
    xoxo Lynda
    http://fashion-petite.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice outfit! You look gorgeous)
    Maybe we could follow each other on GFC? Let me know)
    pinkrabbitbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. new places new adventure, but everything will be fine :)
    You look amazing, modern and stylish- I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I feel you, honey. As a freshman college student is pretty hectic:(
    I hope you're stay healthy because I'm not here lol
    anyway, I like your blog, lets follow each other via GFC! :D
    let me know in the commentbox of my newest post

    xoxo
    amfiba
    http://amfiba.blogspot.co.id/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your outfit, especially the army jacket! You look gorgeous~

    http://stressedbutkawaii.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope you'll adapt :) at least you look cool!

    ReplyDelete
  11. love love love your shorts!

    www.creaturesoftweed.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this look, that jacket is great!

    jenn | jenn-ann.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous. Loving your look...love that lipshade on you :)

    https://curious-and-confused-me.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the sunglasses you've got on here! I've always wanted to wear these round shaped ones but alas they are not nearly as flattering on me hahaha

    www.talesoftwoblog.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...