Search This Blog

07 February 2016

90s Office Checkmate



Il tema del progetto per l'esame di Modellistica è stato "90s Office Checkmate".
Ci è stato chiesto di creare due outfit - uno maschile e uno femminile - ispirati al
dailywear anni '90 da ufficio. Oltre al tartan, dovevamo usare una stoffa a fantasia
e dei colori vivaci, in modo da ridurre al minimo l'uso di bianco e nero.

Sono molto soddisfatta del lavoro svolto, è incredibile che io sia riuscita a realizzare
tutto questo solo dopo quattro mesi di corso!

N.B.: Le foto di questo post non posso essere usate 
in nessuna circostanza senza il mio consenso.



"90s Office Checkmate" was the theme of my first project for my sewing exam.
We had to make two outfits - one for man and one for woman - inspired by 
the office dailywear in the 90s. We also had to use tartan, a crazy print 
and bright colors to minimaze the use of black and white.

I'm really proud of my works, it's incredible that I made something like this just 
after a four-month course!

N.B.: The photos of this post must not be used
 under any circumstances whitout my consent.



90s Office Checkmate
MODELS - Alexandre & Agata
PH & OUTFITS - Caterina Manenti



















9 comments:

  1. In love with this. I was glad when I saw clueless (I love that film). :) Beautiful post!
    http://valley-of-the-dollss.blogspot.sk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your work Caterina
    The results are amazing
    I love the blazers
    Is the skirt of the girl also a pair of shorts at the back or am I mistaking?

    Have a great day
    Kisses
    x Isabelle | Outfit Van De Dag
    Facebook Page *Click*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blazers look amazing! Lovely post xx

    gingerebelq.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ottimo lavoro, hai creato due look pazzeschi, adoro soprattutto la giacca di lei!

    Shopping Girls

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post! Thanks for sharing babe. Have a great week.
    Much love, Len
    http://www.lenparent.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. The 90's equals coolness. I am not into prints but you displayed very nicely here
    xx
    M

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this post and the outfits!
    I'm following you on GFC, hope you'll follow back so we can keep in touch ♥

    xx, Venetia

    Venetia Kamara | Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...