Search This Blog

05 April 2016

If home is where the heart is, why do I feel so fucking heartless?



Ultimamente la nostalgia di casa è stata più forte che mai.
Purtroppo non sono potuta tornare in Sicilia per le vacanze di Pasqua,
ma fortunatamente ho trascorso un paio di giorni estremamente piacevoli 
a Milano, in compagnia di una delle mie più care amiche.
In questo modo sono riuscita a distrarmi un po', scoprendo certi lati nascosti
di questa città che è sempre stata troppo caotica per me.

P.S.: Vi ricordo che NewChic vi regala un buono sconto del 20%:
usa il codice "20off1574" al checkout! ;)



Homesickness has been very stressful lately.
Unfortunately I couldn't return to Sicily for Easter holidays,
so I decided to spend these days with one of my best friends in Milan.
In this way I tried to enjoy myself, discovering the hidden sides of this city
which has been always too chaotic for me.

P.S.: Don't forget that NewChic gives you a 20% discount:
use the code "20off1574" at the checkout! ;)


SHIRT - NewChic
CROP TOP - Boohoo
BOYFRIEND JEANS - Levi's @ASOS
SANDALS - ASOS
SUNGLASSES - eBay










13 comments:

  1. You're so gorgeous! Love the outfit!


    www.ismurfshion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great!! Love the top :) Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you come again soon. Have a great day x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love stripes so much :-*
    Melanie / www.inblushandbklack.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  4. This outfit is really grungy and cute. The jeans look just perfect on you!
    Hope you have a nice week.
    Much love,
    Mona

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your jeans, you're so stunning!
    www.britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this outfit, dear! Those jeans are amazing! <3

    http://looktheotherway.co

    ReplyDelete
  7. Inlove with the jeans!

    Would you like to follow each other, dear? Let me know ;)
    Love, Marie Roget

    ReplyDelete
  8. same here. all I want to do when I am home is to plan a trip somewhere. I guess it will get better when summer is here

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your high neck crop top the most <3 but whole look is so beautiful :)
    I've followed your blog on GFC just now, if you don't mind would you like to follow me back? Thank you :)

    xoxo,

    |CHELSHEAFLO NEW POST|

    |INSTAGRAM|

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this outfit babe! It looks stunning on you :) x

    www.hello-cat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...