Search This Blog

30 September 2016

09.2016

Il mio mese in foto.
Seguimi su Instagram: @manenticaterina

My month in photos.
Follow me on Instagram: @manenticaterina 


Museo del Costume, Scicli.
Museum of Costume, Scicli.


Galleria Internazionale d'Arte Moderna Ca' Pesaro, Venezia.
Ca' Pesaro International Gallery of Modern Art, Venice.

Museo di Arte Orientale, Venezia.
Oriental Art Museum, Venice.


Gli outfit di questo mese: "I watched you burn in the eye of my sun" e "Black lace".
Outfits of this month: "I watched you burn in the eye of my sun" and "Black lace".

Museo del Manicomio di San Servolo, Venezia.
San Servolo Insane Asylum Museum, Venice.


5 comments:

  1. Love these pictures, they create this dark atmosphere
    I followed you on Instagram!

    Happy weekend for you
    MY BLOG my latest post
    My handmade jewelry pop-up store
    Kisses, Isabelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved the photos! So "dark" ahah

    www.catmorais.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  3. Molto belle, hai fatto scorpacciata di musei! ;)

    the smell of friday ☕

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the vibe here !
    xx


    www.caetera-moda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...